Pleasure Evolution strives to offer content that is accessible by anyone, anywhere, at anytime. This is the archive of webinars that you may purchase “a’ la carte ” to watch at your leisure. Add to your skills today and bring more pleasure into your life!
Masturbation Made Better
In this time of safe stay at home, it is more important than ever that we receive loving touch. In this course, we are wrapping our hands, AND our minds, around the subject of self pleasuring. Despite popular belief, masturbation is not just that thing you do when you don’t have a partner. The benefits of a good self-touch practice will enhance your mental and physical health, and your skills with a lover.
- Join us to learn:
- Why making love to yourself is important to your health
- New and improved techniques for getting to know your genitals
- How to use masturbation for making you a better lover
- To vibe or not to vibe and other toys
- Jack and Jill (or it’s not just for solo play)
- and more . . .
Coming soon to the Udemy learning platform, free for the first 500 students
Authentic Dating – Stop Seeking and Start Finding
- Are you tired of looking for love in all the wrong places?
- Are you going on dates, only to never hear from them again?
- Are you wondering if there is anyone out there who is right for you?
More than anything else we want to love and be loved. Whether you are looking for Mr. or Ms. Right, or Mr. or Ms. Right Now there are things you can do to make the process more successful and more fun.
In this multi module course you will learn:
- How to become more magnetic to prospective partners, both online and in person
- Secrets of the man/woman game
- How to get clear about what you want
- How to be more successful at meeting people while being more YOU
- How to have fun when dating
- How to use the skill of Authentic Relating to make intimate connections that are more satisfying.
Free on the Udemy learning platform.
Getting Kinky – An Intro to BDSM
Whether you recently saw a great erotic scene on the internet, watching (or reading) 50 Shades, or you just want to spice things up in the bedroom, this course is for you! From how to bring it up with your partner, how to meet people in the lifestyle, to how to get it on, we will cover your favorite kinks and highlight some of ours. Available through teh Udemy learning platform, the course is broken into short modules to encourage learning at your own pace.
- Overview of BDSM terminology
- Appetites versus identities in the kink world
- Top/Bottom & Dom/Sub Styles of power exchange in relationship
- Some of the favorite types of kinky play – from bondage and impact play to service and humiliation
- How to introduce kinky play and spice up your relationship
- How to meet like-minded people
Rebekah & Trevor are here to help guide you into finding pleasure with oral whether you are the receiver or the giver! They will give you not only some techniques that will drive him wild, but also the tips you need to make performing a blow job a pleasurable & even orgasmic experience for you! We will dive head first into the sometimes bewildering world of the vulva. It’s not as easy as mimicking the alphabet! Every pussy is a different& wonderful, a playground waiting to be explored. Discussion will include anatomy, pleasure centers & technique.