From a club meeting to a keynote, Rebekah is available for speaking engagements and customized workshops for groups of all sizes.
- Want to inspire your members to more joy and fulfillment?
- Looking for a fun and playful, experiential speaker for your next event?
- Would you like to know the secrets to better relationships, more romance, and how to have more fun from the bedroom to the boardroom?
- Do you want to create more and deeper connection within your group?
If you are an organization that would like to see your members living lit-up lives of pleasure and purpose, Relationship and Intimacy Coach, Healer, Minister (and former stand-up comedian) Rebekah Beneteau will raise the bar, create excitement and help make your people RADIANT!
All of the following topics can be done as a pure speech, followed by Q and A (45 minutes), or as an experiential workshop, (90 – 120 minutes) depending on the amount of time you have, and degree of group interaction you would like.
Desire as a Woman’s Path to Empowerment
You will learn:
- The difference between identifying the desires of the mind vs. the desires that arise from the body
- Why women in particular have become divorced from our desire current
- The ill effects of unhappy women
- The bogeymen of claiming desire
- What is required to allow us to feel our desires
Man Whispering 101 -A fun and informative explanation the differences between men and women, and how to use those differences when looking for, or being in a relationship.
- How to talk so a man will listen
- How to be magnetic and attractive
- What he’s really thinking, and what men really want you to know
- Why getting a man to do your bidding is so easy every five-year old girl can do it
Dating, and Mating: Never too old for romance – It’s all about self-love, and cultivating your inner seductress or slumbering white knight!
- Yes, you can have the relationship YOU want
- Relationship readiness – self-love & self-esteem
- Clarifying what you are looking for
- Where to go, clearing fears as you get back into the dating scene
- How to talk, once you’ve met Mr. or Ms. Possibly Right
Let’s Get Kinky! A beginners introduction to BDSM
Also available Being Socials – the ultimate mixer to help your group connect
A Being Social is an interactive evening of communication games that make it fun to give and receive attention! It is an opportunity to meet new people and learn more about the friends you already have! The structure invites people to relate and makes even the shyest feel a part of the group. At a Being Social, participants learn how to network while being authentic and true to themselves. From quiet and shy to outgoing and inquisitive, this evening will help everyone in the group feel more connected.
Being Socials allow you to experience love in a new way. You will gain social skills and confidence. You can make new friends and lovers.The conversations are structured but candid, from raunchy and hilarious to deep and touching. Here you are invited to BE yourself without judgment!
Chat with Rebekah today and find the presentation that would be right for your group, conference or store!
“Rebekah is knowledgable, skilled in the material and inviting and welcoming of your spirit to step into joy and desire. Working with her is a treasure of an opportunity to move into joy and prosperity.” – Dorian S.
“Rebekah is UNIQUE! Funny, caring, inspirational, pushing the limits. In The Desire Course, I appreciated the group dynamic of interaction. Loved the body work, and that it was women supporting women.” –Lynda