Kink Lab 101 – an Intro and Practicum
Friday, June 19th From 7 – 10 pm
> $25 in advance $30 at the door
Curious about the world that broke into the mainstream with the novel Fifty shades of Grey? During this evening workshop you will learn:
- What does BDSM stand for?
- Appetites versus identities in the kink world
- Top/Bottom & Dom/Sub Styles of power exchange in relationship
- Some of the favorite types of kinky play – from bondage and impact play to service and humiliation
- How to introduce kinky play and spice up your relationship
- How to meet like-minded people
What Will Participants Experience?
The Kink Lab is an opportunity to try things out, and see first-hand how BDSM play can be freeing, transformational, and both erotic, and deeply intimate and soulful. During this three-hour practicum, we will begin with community building exercises in order to get to know our fellow participants. After that, a series of games and exercises will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, fine tune the ones you already have, and explore. We approach everything from the perspective of research at the lab. Do I like this? Do I like that? What do I want to try again?! The number One rule is don’t do anything you don’t want to do. Watching is participation. You are encouraged to bring your own toys, rope etc. if you wish. Some will be provided.
- Open to all genders and orientations
- Practice all night with your own partner or pair up with other participants
- Dress code ranges from “vanilla” to fetish
How Do I Sign Up?
Are you ready to try things out? Are you ready to see how BDSM play can be freeing and erotic?
> Reserve Your Spot!